About This Tour
The great migration safari that starts in Nairobi and culminates at the amazing Masai Mara National Reserve. You get a chance to witness the great migration of wildebeest which is regarded as one of the wonders of the world at the period of July to October.
- You will be picked up from Nairobi Airport on arrival by our representative and dropped at accommodation in Nairobi, where you are booked on bed and breakfast.
- Travel across Kenya’s fertile highlands and head down the Rift Escarpment on a road built by Italian prisoners of war during World War II.
- Experience wildebeest migration and other wildlife including the big five.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in an open 4×4 safari land cruiser (with seven window seats)
- A professional English-speaking driver-guide on a private basis
- All Transfers in Nairobi
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- Unlimited Game drives
- All park fees
- Bottled mineral water during safari
- Visas, international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Gratuities, drinks, tips and porterage
- Medical insurance
- Optional Activities: Masai village visit
You May Also Like
Tour PlanExpand allCollapse all
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara National Reserve
Leave Nairobi after breakfast for Masai Mara National Reserve. Drive through the scenic Rift Valley escarpment and the impressive Longonot earth satellite station as you head across the Valley to Narok. Here you travel across acres of wheat and barley, before you reach the Masai Mara National Reserve and your camp in time for lunch. There will be an afternoon game drive.
Day 2: Nairobi – Full day at Masai Mara National Reserve
You are woken with a pre-dawn tea, coffee and biscuits before you set out on our game drive. You then witness thousands of wildebeest and other wildlife migrating from the Serengeti to Masai Mara and the dramatic events as they cross the Mara river. You get to photograph in the best light of the day and capture lifetime memories. After the eventful day, it’s back to the camp in the evening for dinner, rest and relaxation.
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi
You have time for a 2-hour morning game drive before returning to camp at 8:30 for breakfast then at 11:00 am check out of the camp and proceed to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon. You will be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your onward flight