About This Tour
During this tour, you will be picked at your accommodation at 0600hrs for an exciting full day game drive at Nairobi National Park.
Nairobi City is known as the green city under the sun and the only city with a wildlife national park which is the Nairobi National Park. Nairobi National Park is almost 50 sq miles savannah grass plains with city scrapers showing off at the backdrop. It is composed of scattered acacia bush which hosts quite a variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, some of the big five; lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse birdlife with over 400 species that have been recorded. A visit to the Nairobi National Park gives you an up-close look into the wildlife at their natural habitat like no other.
While at the game drive, you will visit attractions which include; the ivory burning site monument and walking trails at the hippo pools.
Note: This tour has a half-day game-drive option at a negotiable pricing.
Pricing: From $150 per person sharing for full day game drive
Minimum of 2 pax
We customize your safari to Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda according to your needs and budget. If you are looking to book a safari, contact us on:
Phone: +254 725 237 532
- Variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino
- Some of the big five; lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes
- Diverse birdlife with over 400 species
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in an open 4×4 safari land cruiser (with seven window seats)
- A professional English-speaking driver-guide on a private basis
- All Transfers in Nairobi
- All park fees
- Bottled mineral water during safari